|Online enrollment for 2012-13 available July 3|
The Wichita Public Schools is offering a convenient option for returning parents when they enroll their child. Online enrollment allows parents to complete standard enrollment forms, pay for enrollment fees and school meals, and fill out free and reduced price lunch forms from a computer. The option helps streamline the enrollment process and cut down on printing as many enrollment forms. Some schools will have computers set up at school to allow parents to complete the forms online if they do not have access to a computer at home. The online access will be available beginning Tuesday, July 3, 2012. Enrollment is July 30 – 31 and August 1 – 2. More enrollment and back-to-school information can be found at www.enroll.usd259.org.
FOR STUDENTS RETURNING TO THE WICHITA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
FOR STUDENTS NEW TO THE WICHITA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- If you have a Parent Assist user name and password...
- Click here to begin the process to fill out enrollment forms online. You will use your Parent Assist log-in to get to an online enrollment portal which will give you access to records for each of your students enrolled in the Wichita Public Schools.
- Once you complete the common enrollment form for your child, you will be directed to your child's school Web site to complete the enrollment process and receive information on enrollment fees, school supplies and other school-specific information. Parents will still be required to visit the school office in order to finalize enrollment details.
- If you do not have access to Parent Assist yet...
- Print and complete the district's common enrollment forms in advance. If you have multiple children in the district, you will need a completed set of common enrollment forms for each student.
- Take your completed forms to your child's school to complete the enrollment process. Check each school Web site for posted enrollment times.
- Request access to Parent Assist while you are at school! You can make changes throughout the year in your student's PIF, and be prepared for online enrollment next year.
- Download and complete the Parent Assist form and take it to your child's school to receive your Parent Assist user name and password.
- NOTE: Common enrollment forms include the Pupil Information Form (PIF), medical information, policy acceptance forms and emergency contacts.
- You must begin the enrollment process at the school site.
- Print and complete the common enrollment forms.
- Take those forms to your child's school. Please check the individual school Web site for posted enrollment times.
- Click here for additional information on enrolling for the first time in the Wichita Public Schools.
- You will also need to bring proof of address to enroll in a school for the first time. This might include a rental receipt, lease agreement, gas/electric bill, mortgage payment stub, etc.
- If you are unsure which school your student will attend, contact Student Records and Enrollment Services at (316) 973-4498.